Friday, October 28, 2011

Final Blog Summary Post


The INTERSECT is an innovative consumer product that has the potential to change how a college campus works. In the beginning stages of this entrepreneurial idea, the INTERSECT would be able to give you directions from a INTERSECT location to a building on campus and give you the option to log in to a social networking site to check in your location. Needless to say, throughout the course of this project, the INTERSECT’s possibilities have grown thanks to the great feedback I have received from classmates as well as the Graduate Assistant.
            The possibilities of how the INTERSECT can work and interact with it’s customers are endless. Throughout the project, I have increased the amount of things that the INTERSECT will do. This includes, giving you bus schedules, providing dining hall meals, and voice recognition software. All of these have made the INTERSECT a better project, as well as a more advanced and innovated idea.
            Through this project, I had the ability to learn more about various topics that we learned in class, such as networks, social media, and privacy and apply their concepts to my entrepreneurial idea. This was helpful in understanding how these conceptions and technological products could be used in a real world situation. I also enjoyed sharing with my readers, a famous Vlogger who I find to be very interesting, funny, and informative. I hope that through my blogs you felt like you were part of my process. I became part of my peer’s process when I commented on their blogs. You can see the comments that I posted by clicking the links below.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joey! I really like your idea. It seems really well thought out and it seems like something I would definitely use! It sounds wicked cool. I really like how in this summary you want to add other features like dining halls and stuff like that I think this would change a lot of students lives and make things a lot more convenient because I know I would absolutely use that bus schedule part of it. Good work and I hope to see more progress with this idea despite this project coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this would be incredibly helpful! I've been at Syracuse for almost 3 semesters now and I still don't know how to get everywhere. Having a program like this would be really helpful for students, especially freshmen, to find their way around and be more confident about leaving campus to see the city. When I first got here, I was even too afraid to go to the Carousal Mall because I was afraid to get lost. It'd be great for kids to have a program like this to help them out. Good luck getting this into action! It's definitely worth working on.

    ReplyDelete